top of page

Welcome to the group! To officially join, log in.

Don't forget to adjust your notifications to fit your preferences and explore the wall for previous posts!

Write to Heal Journaling (Open)

Public·18 members

Hello all! As promised, the first five people to join this group receive a free copy of "Hello Me, It's Nice to Meet You". Shouting out @Millicent Cullum @Wanda O @Sheila M @Natasha Fevry and @Erica Torres

To redeem your free copy, comment "Let's go!" and go to your account to ensure that your address is up to date. You can also use the chat button at the bottom of your screen to message us your address there.

I strongly encourage everyone in the group to order the workbook as it will be referenced during the group and offer you prompts and supports not covered in the group. Order your copy here: https://www.speaklifetransformation.com/lsl-store/p/hello-me

If you need help getting the book, email care@flamingorecovery.org as soon as possible so that we can have it shipped in time for the first week of April!

Congratulations ladies! Can't wait to hear how this group transforms your world!

W O

About

Welcome to the Write to Heal Journaling Group! Work with lic...

FLAMINGO

TRAUMA RECOVERY | NONPROFIT

Faith-infused mental health education and therapy access for women of color. 

PayPal ButtonPayPal Button
Flamingo TRS 7.png
bottom of page